Friday, September 11, 2009

God Bless America!






First of all I apologize to all two of you who check this blog that I have not updated sooner. Things have been super crazy. I normally update my blog during downtime at work Weeeell, since my two wonderful docs have decided to go paperless we have been inundated with (of all things) PAPER! Ugh!






Many, many new things going on, Andy has been working a few days in construction & all of a sudden is finding me "great deals" on tile, sinks, ceiling fans etc. Never mind that they are ugly & cheap quality he can get them at a good price! I try telling him that there are other ways I would like to spend money on our house (hello, curtains?). He just tunes me out. Vivi & Aidan have started school. Vivi is in kindergarten & Aidan is K4 and blessings of blessings they both seem to enjoy it! I'm sure Lori is relived. I'm not sure I like how independent they are growing, even though Vivi assures me she is still my buckaroo!






I can NOT post a blog on this day without mentioning what a GREAT WONDERFUL country we live in and how I am THANKFUL everyday to be a part of such a great nation. I will NOT forget 9/11 and how ultimately good overcame evil. Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

No comments:

Post a Comment