Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pioneer Woman Comes To Town!

My new friends!
Nina & Ree BFF!!
Marlboro Man-a nice surprise!!


This post is a little late in coming but I'm still excited to write about it! A few weeks back my idol Ree Drummond (aka Pioneer Woman, or PW) came to Little Rock for a cookbook signing, I wrangled my fellow PW Fanatic Cindy & her daughter Madison into coming with me. We had NO idea what we were getting into. I guess the greeter at WalMart (yes it was at WalMart) laughing hysterically when she spotted me coming in the door with my cookbook should have tipped me off. It did not. Cindy is thinking there will be MAYBE 50 people there, I'm more optimistic & am thinking MAYBE 100...Uhhh, yeah right!! The line was all the way to the back of the store! It looked like we were going to be there a while so I quickly struck up a friendship with those surrounding me, I must say it was the best time I've had standing in a line for almost four hours.




1 comment:

  1. Big fun at the Walmarts! Glad I met you in line and think we need to have a reunion soon, any Walmarts will do.
    The Park Wife

    ReplyDelete