Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Well we've been trying to get ready for Christmas. I FINALLY got our tree up but only because Andy was driving me crazy about it. I promise he is worse than any kid! I don't know what is wrong with the tree, we make sure it has plenty of water every day but it's still just dry & brittle. Any suggestions on "perking" it back up will be greatly appreciated!




We've only had two Christmas Parties so far, Youth Leaders Party at Bro. Nathan & Sis. Mandies, they are always incredible hosts and have yummy food & make you feel right at home. Then we had my work party at Brave New it was delish and we had a wonderful time, I love my co workers & their spouses, so it was nice.



I'm almost through with Christmas shopping, just have to get Lori & Richard's, one more present for each of the kids & then stocking stuffers (my favorite)!! Yipee!!





Andy and I helped Lori & Richard put up their tree, it's GORGEOUS!



Here is Vivi with their tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment