I am so proud of my dear friend Arlie! She just graduated from the University Of Central Arkansas with her bachelor's degree! Originally I was only Arlie's older sister Leslie's friend as we were closer in age, as a matter of fact Arlie relentlessly teases me about not remembering her until she was 16, that is not true it was more like 12! I think my first memory of her is at Campmeeting riding around in Ginger's Jeep. She had the misfortune of falling asleep, we had an old prank where if someone falls asleep we silently count to three and slam on the breaks and yell. I really thought we had given Arlie a heart attack that night. As we both grew older we became closer friends, I am proud today to say she is one of my most loyal friends. I never have to worry about Arlie talking about me behind my back because if she has something to say she just comes right out with it. I have come to value her honesty. Arlie I am so VERY proud of you. I know this road has not been easy or without it's battles, you will learn that very few things of value in life are. It only makes victory that much sweeter. I pray you will build upon your education to pursue the career of your dreams but more than that, that you will continue to grow in favor with God, and pursue His calling for your life, there is NOTHING more rewarding. I LOVE YOU!
Congratulations Arlie!! My dad says a degree not only shows the employer your wisdom, it shows your determination & perseverance not to quit/give up when things get rough & overwhelming!:)
ReplyDeleteThank you Nina!!
ReplyDeleteYou have been a faithful friend to me. I love you dearly!
-Arlie
Thanks Brittany!! It took me forever, but I'm proud to say I did it! -Arlie
ReplyDelete