May 14th marked a very special day in my friend's Crystal & Shane's lives. They celebrated the much anticipated arrival of their miracle baby. They picked the beautiful name Ashton Owen, Owen being after Shane's Grandpa Owen Lawrence. I do not remember Bro. Lawrence but have heard wonderful stories of his great faith & good morals. I hope Ashton will fill those big shoes. Jaybird is proud to be a BIG brother! He is eleven years old now. I vividly remember the day that little booger was born too! I don't have a picture of him from the day I visited because he wouldn't come out of his room. I'm so excited for this little family! Congratulations, Crystal, Shane & Jaylin!!
Ashton Owen is soooo cute!! Their house is beautiful. Glad u shared these pics! Chrystal has always been so pretty n sweet!
ReplyDeleteaww..he is a gorgeous baby!! Crystal's home is beautiful too..so glad she is a mommy now too..and congrats to Nina..a great mommy to be =) you need to post a blog!
ReplyDelete