Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hadley's Room

Turk had to try out the bed!
He didn't like it!


Me trying to tell Andy & Nick how to take the bed apart



I must have given them good directions!






Who knew putting together a babies room could be so challenging? Uncle Nick came over and painted Hadley's furniture, when Nick and Andy decided to bring in the baby bed it wouldn't fit through the bedroom doorway! So the baby bed had to be taken apart and put back together inside the room! Then Andy put it back together with himself inside it and had to crawl out. Of course he didn't tell us any of this until after the fact! Needless to say the room is NOT ready; everything is in the room but nothing is arranged or organized. I guess I need to get busy! The official countdown is thirteen more weeks!






No comments:

Post a Comment