Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Festival 2012

OK, so I haven't blogged in almost a year: that doesn't mean I haven't thought about it! Time just has a way of going by to fast when you have a baby.  Which is one of the main reasons I want to start blogging again.  Even if I am the only one who ever looks at this blog, it will be a way to document things we do.  So many little things Hadley did as a baby I have forgotten about and this way I can go back and look through my posts and remember.  Basically the only thing exiting that ever happens in my life involves Hadley so if you don't find that interesting, read no further. 

Last night was our church Fall Festival, kids were supposed to dress up as their favorite storybook character.  Hadley's favorite is Biscuit the dog and face it that just would not make a very cute costume,  so since she is not old enough to throw fits about what I make her wear (I have a feeling it won't be long though)I picked Olivia the Pig.  Andy was convinced nobody would know who she was, he was partly correct.  Oh well she looked really cute!  Vivi dressed as Rapunzel and Aidan was Little Jake's Big Bow Hunt.  Vivi was a finalist in the costume competition. 




1 comment:

  1. Nina, I read it and love it!!
    Hadley is a DOLL!! :)
    Brittany C Brewer

    ReplyDelete