We had a MAJOR problem with our home alarm system earlier in the week. Long story short our alarm malfunctioned & called ER personnel to our home. I opened my front door to find (keep in mind siren's are BLARING) a firetruck, four police cars & an ambulance!! I couldn't explain myself for laughing hysterically! So anyway my good friend Dave (shout out to Alarm Systems of Arkansas) comes over last night to fix whatever ailed my alarm, it turns into a long drawn out process so I wound up cooking dinner. We had Spaghetti with creamy tomato sauce with Artichokes and for dessert I made Pumpkin spice muffins with cream cheese icing! They were probably two of the BEST things I have cooked in a while!! I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin right now.
Speaking of being obsessed visit http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/ for yummy meal ideas & MUCH MUCH more. I LOVE Ree Drummond!! I can't wait to meet her in November!!!
YEA!!! We finally met her. You were one of the other sweet girls in line behind me, plus you are not just the girl who met her husband at Walmart, you are also the girl whose flip flop broke at the ATM and you could not get it back in the car. I am still laughing about that story.THat is for a later blog, haha!
ReplyDeleteSeriously, it was great meeting you. I am glad to have some Arkansas blog friends now. It was a ton of fun!