Okay so Andy has been working like 70 hours a week. In a unguarded moment I felt sorry for him, so I endeavored to think of a way to cheer him up! Since he was working 4-midnight I had plenty of time to think on this. What I eventually came up with was to make him a pot of deer chili. He LOVED it! I LOVED it! What I'm worried about is does this now classify me as a "redneck wife"?
If so I'll wear the title with pride!!!!
If so I'll wear the title with pride!!!!
If it makes you a "redneck wife," I guess I've been one for years, 'cause my man loves his deer chili and I love to make it for him.
ReplyDeleteAndy is a blessed man to have you for his wife, sweet Nina Brooke!
Love ya bunches!
Did it stink cooking like deer steaks do? I am so proud you!! You are now A REDNECK WIFE!!! :)
ReplyDelete