Recently I've been galvanized into blogging action by a dear person in my life Susan Z. She is The Master Blogger. Her latest post was dedicated to "the blog posts in her head" the gist being that she had so many things to blog about the last year that she didn't do any of them! Soooo....It got me to thinking about posts that I had planned to write in the last year but for whatever reason didn't get around to doing them. So keep your eyes open. Over the next few weeks I plan to do some catching up! Thanks Sis Z for being my inspiration (in more areas than just blogging)!
Nina Brooke! I just saw your new look - I love it! (Isn't The Blog Fairy just the greatest?!) Thank you for your kind words; you are so sweet. I hope you know how special you have been to me all these many years.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at your pics and hearing about your adventures. Vivianne and Aidan are adorable. And your new little dog is such a cutie.
I will be back often.
Love you!