Thursday, February 4, 2010

Year in review-post #2

Mama with her Aunt Helen don't they look JUST alike?!
Aidan & Uncle RT

Vivi with her cousin Mia
Vivi with one of Aunt Jackie's lemons. Look at the size of that thing!!

We were blessed to be able to go to Louisiana to celebrate my Uncle RT's surprise birthday party. Uncle RT is married to my Mama's sister Jacqueline, better known as Aunt Jackie or JackWoman. We had a blast! It was held at the local VFW in Starks, LA, I think he was pleasantly surprised! They had a DJ and tunes & it was fun and romantic watching Aunt Jackie & Uncle RT dance around!! Andy and I stayed with my Uncle Lynn and Aunt Joann's in there cozy house (guest house) it looks just like a little gingerbread house!! I wish I had a picture to post of it. They were the perfect hosts! We visited my Aunt Jackie's the day of the party and took Vivianne with us, boys and girls of all ages LOVE to visit her house, it is beautiful and homey and her yard is to die for! This was Andy's first time to visit my family there and he quickly understood why we all love to visit. We had a wonderful time and can't wait to go back!





No comments:

Post a Comment