Dakota & Andy
Sweet Topper
Yummy Cake!

Food table
My good friends Serena & Kelly had beautiful baby boy January 28, 2009. The Hollands are evangelists and the times we get to see them is spaced further and further apart, I know this is a blessing to them but it's sad for those of us left behind! Dakota is a sweet bundle of joy, this whole family is VERY special to Andy and me both. We could not ask for better friends! I was blessed to be able to give Serena a baby shower at my home with the help of Lori. The turn out was great and lets me know that we aren't the only ones who feel this way about the Hollands. Marilyn helped with the food preparations, Lori did most of the decorations, I'm not really sure what I did besides clean my house! Sis. Meredith made the cake it was sweet and DELICIOUS! Dakota is now one and still makes me grin every time I see him. We miss you guys!!
What a cute shower! Dakota is a lil Gerber Baby! Great post! Cute pics...
ReplyDelete