Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Flop your dough on floured surface
Fill 'er up, Roll 'er up!

Let rise & then bake


Ice!!!



Finished Product!




So for some reason I decided to be Betty Crocker for my co workers & friends. I came across a recipe for Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Coffee Icing & thought that would be nice to make & bring to work & deliver to friends for the Holiday. Ha Ha Ha! I have never made anything breadwise that required rising, punching, rising again & finally rolling! It was actually quite fun-the punching part that is! So I made 7 pans of these beauties and did not make it to bed until 2am! I may expire from flour inhalation, but it was worth it!!

2 comments:

  1. I think I know the cookbook you got the recipe from. I love those cinnamon rolls! Sinfully delicious. Waiting on mine to be delivered from you.....waiting...waiting....
    The Park Wife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Betty, Go!!:) "Crocker" that is!:)

    ReplyDelete